- Wheat cake
- 1 pepper
- Warm up the oven to 200 degrees. When it is at this temperature put the wheat cake in.
- By this time : warm up a pan at medium fire and slice the chicken and the pepper in small pieces.
- When the pan is hot, put some cooking oil in and add the chicken, the onion and the pepper. Stir the mix frequently.
- Cut the avocado in strips.
- Then when the mixture in the pan is cooked, remove the wheat cake from the oven. Add the mixture on the cakes and lay on the strips of avocado on your meal.
- Close the cake to form a tube shape.
- Enjoy your fajitas !