- 40 g of oats
- 1 tbls of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbls of honey
- almond milk
- 1 banana
- extras : can be blueberries, strawberries, coconuts, almonds...
- Put 40 g of oats and the baking powder in a bowl and mix it.
- Add the egg and the honey. Mix them to the mixture.
- Then add between 3 and 4 tbls of almond milk (depend on if you like when it is dry or watery). Mix it.
- Cut your banana and add it to the mixing.
- Extras : you can add some other ingredients to your bowl-cake (as long as it is good for your health).
- Enjoy your bowl-cake !